Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Welcome to 2008
it's been lightyears since my last postings, i hope to be more upbeat this time around ( not a resolution, but a goal)
I'd like to share a thought i adopted for beginning this new year.
"Our lives are not made up by the dreams we dream but by the choices we make. Therefore this year I will make good choices about my business as well as my personal life. Choices that have been prayed about, thought about, and well planned."
what about you?
Make this year count, not necessary with big projects if you cant reach for those but with yourself firstly, making sure you spend some time writing out issues important to you and ways in which you feel you can find lasting solutions and fulfilment from them.
The little details you take time to finetune will ultimately be the bedrock of any major achievements you might eventually attain.
anyway, this is my own strategy for living for this new year and i hope to list out my goals for each month (jan-dec) and come back here at the end of 366 days to share with you how far ive gone with my missions.
Lastly, i hope to share pics of my cake designs with each of my postings as much as possible, just in case you are outside Nigeria and looking for magnificent centre-piece cakes to grace your ocassions.

Have a wonderful 2008 in which you understand what works for you, and in which you find the courage to live out your dreams without the fear of public opinion
Shalom


'Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory and honour and power for ever in our lives, (Amen) for He has faithfully kept us under the shadow of His wings throughout 2007; 2008 will be no exception.
want sensational cakes? visit http://www.cakeflair.net/

Labels: